Customer Support & Administration
We are looking for a friendly and service-orientated person to join our small team. You will be great at problem-solving and managing your time for this work-from-home, part-time role.
● 4 hours a day, Mon-Fri (potential to increase hours)
● Semi-flexible working hours (emails must be checked and any urgent enquiries responded to between 8-10:30am daily)
● Work from home
● On the job training
● 28 days paid annual leave (incl. bank holidays)
● £10.50/hour (£9.50/hour during 3 month probation period)
● Work-place Pension Scheme
● Identify customer problems and provide appropriate solutions.
● Proactively follow up leads on all platforms and reach out to understand customers’ needs and how they can be better served
● Ensuring customers’ orders are received, packed and shipped appropriately by liaising with our fulfilment partners
● Provide internal feedback regarding recurring issues (e.g. improper packaging, internal miscommunication) that can affect customer satisfaction to director
● Liaising with and building relationships with stockists and suppliers
● Generate sales leads
● Website maintenance (e.g. adding new products, all with instruction)
● Stock maintenance
● General administrative tasks
● Induct and support other representatives joining the team
● Ad hoc duties as and when needed
● Tech savvy (comfortable using a range of programmes and updating websites, with instructions)
● Great with time management
● Passionate about sustainability
● Confident engaging with customers and suppliers
● Able to work independently
● Strong problem solving skills
● Excellent prioritization and analytical skills
● Take responsibility for the image of the company
● Ability to maintain a friendly, inclusive and professional demeanor and language when interacting with customers
● Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
● Resident in UK
● Must have a strong/reliable internet connection
● Ability to increase hours
● Ability to exhibit at trade shows
● Qualifications or equivalent experience in Business Administration or Customer Service
How to apply:
● Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Include a cover letter no more than 500 words to tell us about yourself, including if you are willing and able to attend trade shows and increase hours
● A 1-2 minute video telling us why you are perfect for the role
● Deadline Friday 20th August at 8PM
● Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an online interview via Zoom. Due to limited resources, if you do not hear from us, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your time.
We are a multi-award winning business, run by a very small team, passionate about creating products from recycled waste.
We create beautiful, inclusive stationery products from waste paper, while supporting tree-planting projects and fair wages for local people with the purchase of every product.
We have planted over 220,000 trees and paid for over 2,200 days of fair wage labour, so far.
We are an LGBTQIA+, women/non-binary, ethnically diverse and vegan owned business. We welcome applicants from any background and encourage people looking for a safe and welcoming working environment to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination.
Sign up for Exclusive News & Deals!
Become a 1 Tree Cards insider for the occasional email. We won't pass your details onto anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
© 1 Tree Cards Ltd. 2021
Company Number: 13131238 | VAT Number: 370453605
Registered (non-mailing) Address: Profile West Suite 2, Floor 1, 950 Great West Road, Brentford, England, TW8 9ES