WHOLESALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to our standard T&Cs which can be viewed here. These T&Cs only apply to our wholesale customers.
- Minimum wholesale order of £2.
- Minimum quantity of 4 per design must be ordered.
- All opening orders and large orders requiring their own print run will be invoiced to be paid in full prior to printing.
- International and non UK mainland orders where delivery charges needs to be calculated, will be invoiced on a proforma basis.
- Thereafter, we reserve the right to continue on a proforma basis, until which payment terms will be 30 days from invoice date.
- Payment can be made via cheque or BACs. Paypal can also be used, but payment fees of 2.9% will be charged to the wholesale customer. Details will be sent with your invoice.
- Within the UK mainland, delivery is free on wholesale orders over £130. Below that, a flat rate of £4.85 is charged.
- For international orders and outside of mainland UK, please enquire for delivery costs.
- Orders are delivered to the address used on the order form, any mistakes will incur additional shipping charged to the customer.
- All orders leave our premises in perfect condition. Any damage during transit must be reported to the carrier and can be refused if necessary. A new, identical parcel will be sent to the customer as soon as possible at no additional charge.
- We are not responsible for delayed delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control eg due to the carrier, strikes or bad weather.
- Any issues/damage not visible from the package on delivery or discrepancies in the order must be notified in writing via email within seven (7) days of receipt.
- Any mistakes on our end will be fixed at no cost to he customer.
- All goods are supplied by 1 Tree Cards on a firm sale basis.
- 1 Tree Cards maintains ownership of all goods until paid for in full.